AV & Technology
With state-of-the-art technology and AV services on offer, Tākina will have everything you need to ensure your event is executed with precision
All of Tākina’s plenary and meeting spaces will feature user-friendly and intuitive audio visual systems, allowing ease of use, quality and reliability.
It will boast a fully networked and integrated AV system, including projectors, screens, audio reinforcement, lighting control, video conferencing and live streaming.
Effectively communicating with your audience will be easy in whichever of our plenary and meeting spaces you choose.
These high-tech solutions will power your event:
- All rooms will come with complimentary built-in AV systems
- The backbone of the audio visual and control system will be IP-based, ensuring reliable and quality building-wide signal transmission
- High-definition video equipment, including 4K Ultra HD professional displays, ceiling mounted projectors and motorised projection screens
- Speech reinforcement and presentation audio delivered through ceiling speakers, with additional line array speakers in plenary halls
- Device connectivity technology, including BYOD inputs, allowing users to easily connect to the video and audio from their own presentation devices
- Unified AV system control of the lighting, audio and visual aspects of the entire space
- Technician connection points throughout the building, providing additional inputs and outputs for broadcast/live event operators
- PA system in pre-function and gallery spaces for public announcements and background music
- Complimentary Wi-fi available throughout the building
- Multi-purpose video conferencing and live streaming capabilities - can facilitate Virtual and Hybrid Events