Located in the epicentre of the capital’s cultural precinct, Tākina is well-positioned on the doorstep of the city’s vibrant culinary scene and stunning waterfront
Wellington is ideally located in the middle of New Zealand, providing easy access in and out for those who fly, drive, train or even ferry here. For Australian's it's just a short flight away from the east coast.
Travelling in from Wellington Airport is less than 20 minute's drive, the longest commute you and your delegates will have during your stay in Wellington. Tākina is within easy walking distance of key transport links, entertainment and recreation options, and thousands of accommodation rooms.
Tākina is located at 50 Cable Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011.
- 2 mins walk to Wellington's waterfront - home of New Zealand's national museum Te Papa Tongarewa.
- 5 mins walk to Courtenay Place where you'll find some of the city's top restaurants and a bustling arts and theatre scene.
- 5-10 mins walk to colourful Cuba Street and its inner-city laneways - the heart of Wellington's world-renowned cafe culture.
- 15-20mins walk to The Beehive, Parliament Buildings and Lambton Quay - Wellington's premier shopping precinct.
- 10-15mins drive to Wellington International Airport, a hub of domestic and international connectivity.