Located in the heart of the capital’s cultural precinct, the Wellington Convention and Exhibition Centre is well-positioned on the doorstep of the city’s vibrant culinary scene and stunning waterfront.
A central location
The Wellington Convention and Exhibition Centre is within easy walking distance of key transport links, accommodation, entertainment and recreation options.
- 2 mins to Wellington's waterfront - home of New Zealand's national museum Te Papa Tongarewa.
- 5 mins to Courtenay Place where you'll find some of the city's top restaurants and a bustling arts an theatre scene.
- 5-10 mins to colourful Cuba Street and its inner-city laneways - the heart of Wellington's world-renowned cafe culture.
- 10-15mins drive to Wellington International Airport, a hub of domestic and international connectivity.
- 15-20mins to The Beehive, Parliament Buildings and Lambton Quay - Wellington's premier shopping precinct.